Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pay it forward contest

Ok, finally I'm taking the time in the wee hours of the morning to post this. Several weeks back Rhonda over at A Day in Rhonda's Life had a pay it forward contest and I happened to be one of the lucky winners!!! Rhonda sent me an awesome book and I just can't wait to finish reading it!! So in keeping with the program, I must do my own "pay it forward" contest.

This is how we are going to do this! Send me a comment telling me one thing you are thankful for! I'm not going to draw names on this one! Simply, the last three people to comment me are going to be the winners, so let's go!!!!

I guess I should tell you what I'm thankful for!! I'm so very thankful for the wonderful family and friends that the Lord has provided me! I could not ask for better support!!

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Well, since I'm not going to win I'll just tell you what I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful for my family, our health, and that we love each other a bunch. I'm also thankful for friends and for a God that is always in pursuit of us.

Rhonda said...

Hey, good luck with your contest! I'm not trying to be one of the winner's, though, I just thought I'd get you started!

I am thankful for Employee Assistance Programs that provide counselling for angry, irrational, hormonal teenage girls.

Yes. That is my life. Ugh!

Weeksie50 said...

I am thankful for Faith, Family, and Friends.

jori-o said...

Hi! I'm new to you; came by way of Rhonda. What a fun contest! Okay, so I am thankful for good friends. I don't have any sisters and am so envious of women with sisters (that they are good friends with), so I have "adopted" a few friends to be my sisters. And I am lucky. I have some great women surrounding me.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for my lot in life. I love my family, am blessed with awesome inlaws, a wonderful job (although it doesn't pay much it's still great), and I am basically happy.

Caroline said...

Where are you? I have missed reading your blog! Hope you've recovered well from surgery. Talk to you soon!