Thursday, September 4, 2008

Last night's homework



Hazel has to read for 20 minutes every night for homework. Last night she picked Amelia Bedelia! I remember her very fondly!! She is a stupid woman!!!!
Anyway, Hazel got a really good laugh out of this particular book. In the particular one we read she has a list of housework to complete while Mr and Mrs Rogers are out. The first thing was to change the towels in the green bathroom. Since she always interprets the wrong thing, she took the towels off the bar a cut holes in them, she "changed" them! Hazel's favorite was when she "dressed" the chicken, she actually made clothes for the chicken!!! It was very funny!! If you need a really good laugh pick up an Amelia Bedelia book!!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Okay,I have never heard of an Amelia Bedelia book before! I totally thought your daughter chose my bloggy friend Amelia Bedelia's post, and then that you called her stupid. hahaha!

Los said...

I remember reading reading Judy Blume books as a kid - Superfudge was a favorite, as well as Freckle Juice.

Anonymous said...

My FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE was the whole "Ramona Quimby" series. I can't wait to start reading them with my son, I hope he likes them, too.