Wednesday, July 2, 2008

a little something to boost my self confidence....

First of all I'll start by saying that I am my own worst enemy! I'm very critical of myself and I sometimes don't give myself enough credit for the things I know or things I'm good at doing. Yesterday I had a request from someone that I've known since I was a teenager (we are about the same age) she happens to have her own dance studio. She actually asked me to be a judge at her auditions for her clogging team!! Unbelieveable!!! Even though I've been clogging for 25 years, I sometimes don't think that I'm just as good as everyone else. This request really thrilled my soul. Just the idea that she thinks I'm good enough to judge other people. I was so honored that she asked me! This gave a big boost to my self confidence on my clogging experience. And I'm honored and thrilled to be a part of judging such talented girls. I love clogging and I also love competing in the competitions! I have passed the love for this on to my daughter, which I am very proud of. She will be clogging in Disneyworld with her team in December. I just couldn't be more proud!!!!!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Yay, so glad you've jumped on the blogwagon. I'll be putting you on my list of peeps i peep on. It can really be addicting - all this blogging. Strap yourself in.

Caroline said...

BTW, congrats on becoming a judge...how exciting! We're always our harshest critic.