Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I love ice cream....

I have to send out a big THANK YOU to Weight Watchers!!! First of all, I have to loose weight!! I can't take it anymore!! I am actually a tad bit overweight for my height but aside from that I just don't feel good about myself! So, I have turned to Weight Watchers! They have done something amazingly wonderful for me, they now have mint chocolate chip ice cream in small packages!!!! Mint choc chip is my absolute favorite ice cream!!!!! My aunt told me that she doesn't see how I eat it and that it tastes like the dreaded Milk of Magnesia!! But it just tastes good to me!!! Everybody say a prayer for me, the first week is always the hardest but I'm doing ok so far. I'm sure I will be posting about my weight loss, if it happens! For now I'm enclosing a picture of my new best friend, it was so tasty for my snack last night!! I have to go to the store to buy more!! The best part this little cup, which is a nice serving is only 2 points!!!!

1 comments:

Nan said...

Eating mint chocolate chip ice cream does a body good. Congrats on joining WW. It's such a great program and definitely works!