Friday, August 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZEL!!!






WOW!! It's hard to believe that my baby is 7 today!! Here are a few pictures that I took this morning before she went off to school!! I wish I could post some from 7 years ago but unfortunately I couldn't afford a digital camera back then!! :) I'm working on getting a scanner so that I may share some of those old ones!!


Here's Hazel with her special birthday breakfast! She had some yummy Toaster Strudel complete with a candle!!Here she is all dressed and ready for school!! The happy face just means that her and 5 of her friends are going to drive me to drink when they have their sleepover tonight!!! Somebody PLEASE pray for me!!! HELP!!!

My how time flies! Just like the song says "don't blink" It seems like only yesterday that I was laying in the hospital in the most horrible, good pain I've ever felt and now she's 7 years old. I have learned in the past 7 years to treasure each and every day that God gives me. I'm so blessed to have such and wonderful and healthy child!






4 comments:

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl. Have a great time at your sleepover tonight and go easy on your mom. Let her get at least 3 consecutive hours of sleep okay?

Anonymous said...

awww... i get sentimental at every birthday of my son's, too. enjoy the slumber party!

Rhonda said...

Aw, she's beautiful! And happy birthday girlfriend!

Make sure you stop by on Monday. I'm having some issues having your gift sent and will be VENTING!!! I should probably warn you that we may need to install the cuss-o-meter for that one! lol

My point is, you gift is no longer on its way. But I'm hoping it will be soon!

Rachel said...

Thanks for the comments; How cute is she..Happy Birthday.

Yes the Caylee case is something else; it's crazy how close to home; literally the next street over and have a 3 y/o little girl so it's heart wrenching.

The mom is in jail again for stealing money from family and friends during the ordeal; yes I definately think the grandparents know something but aren't saying.

Nancy Grace has great coverage of it.
thanks for stopping by my blog.