Thursday, November 13, 2008

Writer's Workshop



Thanks to Mama Kat for doing this every week!!! I chose the "I thought I saw...." prompt. I'm writing about the first thing that popped in my head when I read the phrase.



I thought I saw a puddy tat!!!!!!! I did I did!!! I love me some Tweety and Slyvester!!!! They were my favorite as a child. I still have my talking Tweety! It was the one where you pulled the string and it talked!
I had Tweety everything!! I even had a Tweety birthday cake one year! It was always interesting to see what sort of trouble Tweety and Slyvester would get into. Although it was mostly Slyvester getting in trouble!

What a wonderful childhood memory!! Just one more picture for fun!! Tweety in gangsta paradise!!!! I must say I've never seen a gangsta Tweety!! :)

4 comments:

Sometimes Sophia said...

Gansta Tweety... what next?

Jay @halftime lessons said...

LMAO
Loved it...
Jay @ HalftimeLessons.com


PS...do you know that your word verification is on? You can easily turn it off...
I wrote about how to do it here...

KatBouska said...

Tweety is super cute...but I don't like ghetto Tweety. What have they done to him??

Caroline said...

I always liked Tweety too. I'm glad Sylvester got what was coming to him if he tried to attack that little bird. And I love the way he talked. I bet the only place to get the talking Tweety is on Ebay. All the toys now are so weird compared to what we had as kids!