Monday, November 10, 2008

Trip to Virginia!






Last weekend we took at trip to the mountains of Virginia. My brother lives in Bedford so we went up there to spend the weekend. I must say I've never seen such beautiful colors during the fall.









We also took the trip to experience the birth of my 2nd great neice! That's right I said great neice. There is a pretty big age difference between my brother and I, so he's a grandpa!! I actually have 2 great nephews also. No, all these babies didn't come from one woman, I have 3 neices. The oldest has the 2 boys, the middle neice has 1 girl, and the baby of the bunch now has a bouncing baby girl!!! :) I know you want to see her so without further adew, here is Desiree Star Penn!!!















This is my big brother in the picture holding her!! She is precious!!! And here is the proud Aunt Lissa!!


This picture was taken on the Blue Ridge Parkway on my birthday!!! This was one of the most beautiful views I've ever seen. But I haven't been to many places!!!



0 comments: